an abundance of bloggable things, no blogs...

Well, it's been a while.  A long while.  Don't look at me that way.  I'll catch up.  I've just been...busy...making things, geocaching, substitute teaching. Some things I can talk about, some I can't.  Here's the first: Geocaching.

What do I say about it?  It's awesome.  Go to geocaching.com to find out more.  Seriously.  Why are you reading this?  Everything past this point is old stuff.  Go. Go.

Pictures?  Okay, fine.  Here are some pictures.  Not too many because my first attempt kind of...well, this isn't my first attempt at this particular post. 

First ever geocache!




This one was tricky.









Golf Course

They were watching me. :)



 

Mural near the train station downtown




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Discoveries - Homemade Things from Fruit

Left-Handed Calligraphy - Getting Started

Making Paper Roses