Travel Log 06.15.2015

I left for the Texas trip to visit my friend early.

1. Arkansas has a lot of bloody bridges. This is only a problem if I wasn't allergic to bridges. Bridges wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't afraid of heights, falling from heights, and drowning.  (I wonder what started those fears.) Bloody Bridges.

2. One of the rest areas had a beautiful garden. I took pictures. So jealous.

3. Stopped in Arkadelphia, Arkansas  (where I am currently writing this.  (Found 1 out of 4 geocaches. :(  )

A. Saw a really old Arby's sign (fuzzy picture below)

B. There is an opened 1.75 liter bottle of Barcardi Puerto Rican Rum in the mini fridge in the room. (No photo included)

No, it's not mine.  No I didn't drink any of it.

There's also an altoids tin.

I think I'll leave them be.  Maybe.

What would you do if you found an open bottle of rum in your hotel room?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Discoveries - Homemade Things from Fruit

Left-Handed Calligraphy - Getting Started

Making Paper Roses