Pondering Future Endeavors

I'm sitting here watching a forum post count down how many Etsy shops are leaving due to not accepting Etsy Payments.  (Note* PayPal only shops, not mind)

It has me thinking.  I'm bound to be thinking. 

For months I've been playing with the idea of t-shirts.  It's an idea that several people have approved of over social media or just outright telling me. 

I have my Cricut.  I have my screen printing gear.  I have shirts, a pillow case cover, and bags.  And coffee mugs. 

Watch out for some big changes. 

My four year Etsy shop anniversary is coming up along with the 3 year anniversary of my first online order.  Might be time to add something else. 

Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Discoveries - Homemade Things from Fruit

Left-Handed Calligraphy - Getting Started

Making Paper Roses