Introducing - Bookworm Quotes

As previously posted, I started making some decisions. I'm nearing my four year Etsy anniversary mark (3 year for first order) and for the past year I've been playing around with coffee mugs, tote bags, and shirts, but getting discouraged when they get lost among the jewelry that is so prevalent in the A Bookworm Creates shop.


I'm proud to announce the opening of Bookworm Quotes (see the pages bar for the link to the Etsy shop.) At some point I'll also be offering them on Ebay and possibly a blog shop.

Later I might expand more, but the bulk of Bookworm Quotes will shirts, tote bags, coffee mugs, and pillow cases - anything that I can think to put a book quote on! There might even be some book page flowers and book marks popping up.


Among these changes, you might have noticed that my links have changed. Most of the social media accounts (mainly Twitter and Instagram) profile links refer back to here. Why? Better access to all shops - both Etsy, Ebay, and the eventual blog shop.

I'm also offering more ways to shop. Most of you already know about the first Etsy shop, but I do allow orders from Instagram (just send me an e-mail or DM with your email address and country - this impacts shipping costs - and I'll send you a PayPal invoice). I'm also working on where you can order from the FB page, and I'm going to work on regularly listing on Ebay as well.

I do ask for some patience as I work on rolling out all of these changes and getting new pieces listed in all shop locations.

At some point I'll also need to find the time to write...

Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Discoveries - Homemade Things from Fruit

Left-Handed Calligraphy - Getting Started

Making Paper Roses