Driving Myself Crazy

In trying to expand, or figure out how to expand, I've worked on various different ideas including on on blog shop front (not associated with Etsy).

I've formatted and toyed and downloaded and formatted some more...

Before deleting everything I did.

Do I really want to start a new branch to my shops less than two weeks before a craft show?

What would I even sale on it?

At this point I've over thought it so much that I'm going to deal with it all later.  After the 16th.  That's a good place to start.

I need to decide what new beginning direction to take before starting in that direction.

Suggestions?  Thoughts?  More silence from the masses?

A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Discoveries - Homemade Things from Fruit

Left-Handed Calligraphy - Getting Started

Making Paper Roses